The New York Times, BusinessWeek, and Wall Street Journal Bestseller that redefined what it means to be an influencer.
The information found inside lays out a step-by-step persuasion formula for the things online entrepreneurs care about most:
• Developing a content strategy
• Building and managing an online reputation
• Growing and managing relationships with followers
• Establishing a personal brand and business
• Marketing specific services as a digital influencer
• Garnering resources needed for operating a business
• Sharpening business and social media marketing skills
• Developing leadership habits
Every month, thousands of aspiring content creators start a blog, a YouTube channel or another social media account. However, only a couple of them become the envied multi-platform media moguls that amass a huge social influence that has the potential to surpass many celebrities and make them millionaires.
The old way of being successful on social media meant that you had to spend a small fortune to build your following, then light your marketing dollars on fire trying to figure out Facebook ads. No longer!
This amazingly clear and focused self-improvement bestseller will give you the tools to:
- Prepare for high-stakes situations
- Transform anger and hurt feelings into powerful dialogue
- Make it safe to talk about almost anything
- Be persuasive, not abrasive
Influence is simply about getting others to take a desired action. Shoemaker encourages the reader to not be selective with the methods he describes, but to use them all. When you do, the results can be beyond expectations.