Here is the first book to specifically and comprehensively address the rapid changes and advances in technology in the planning, management, and marketing of meetings and events. The multigenerational trio of authors, including Joe Goldblatt and two of his former students, Seungwon “Shawn” Lee and Dessislava Boshnakova, cover the most important aspects of using technology for today’s meetings and events, such as
- How to harness the power of social media
- How to use crowdsourcing effectively
- How to choose appropriate room layout design software
- How to manage and use guest-generated content
- How to measure and evaluate your success
- How to choose meeting registration software
- How to promote your meeting with blogs, websites, podcasts, and more
- How to hold virtual meetings and events
- How to use search engine optimization to advantage
The area of meeting and event technology is a fast-growing component of the meetings, incentives, conventions and exhibition (MICE) industry. With a foreword by Corbin Ball, an internationally renowned speaker, consultant and writer in the meetings and events technology field, The 21st Century Meeting and Event Technologies will be an essential resource for hospitality students and business professionals.
Faculty may request an examination copy from firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide your name and title, course title, course start date, current text, number of students, and your institution address.